Grandslam’s variable height armour glass backboard system combines universal game play with an international level of play that is a great addition to any venue.
- FIBA compliant Armour glass backboard, featuring a full Aluminium frame.
- Height adjustable between senior and junior levels. (other levels available on request)
- System is gas strut assisted for a safe, quick and effortless operation, reducing the manual handling risks commonly seen in manual winding, worm driven systems.
- Easy to use height adjustment tool that is effortlessly operated from floor level
- Grandslams BB817 ‘Positive lock’ spring return ring, featuring a continuous tube net support system and THE GRAPPLE net secure device.
- FIBA level Backboard padding. (available in Blue or Black)
- Powder coat finish in Black, White or French Blue. (other colours available)
- Compatible with Grand Slam Models BB1000, BB1002, BB1003, BB1004, BB1005, BB1010, BB1012, BB1018, BB1020, BB1022, BB1024, BB2000, BB2010, BB2020.
- System can be retro fitted to other Brands – call our friendly sales staff for consultation.
WHY CHOOSE GRANDSLAM?
- Australian made Quality- Unlike imported systems on the market, all the design and steel fabrication are done to Australian standards in our Queensland based factory.
- Purchasing from us means you are dealing directly with the oringinal equipment manufacturer (OEM) – not a resller.
- Being an OEM means we can control all aspects of our manufacturing, ensuring our clients requirements and expectations are met.
- All installations of indoor equipment are completed by Grandslam technicians- we do not use contractors.
- An OEM, Australian backed warranties on all equipment provides our clients with peace of mind that their investment is protected.