Grandslam’s wall mounted side swing system allows it to be stored clear of the court when not in use, perfect for multisport venues.
Australian designed engineered this system is a great alternative where roof mounted options are not possilbe.
- ClassicTimber backboard. ( ULTRA Composite and PRO Armour glass backboard options available)
- Grandslam BB829 ring, features a continuous tube net support system and THE GRAPPLE net secure system. (Hinged PRO and ULTRA ring options available )
- Powder coat finish in Black, White or French Blue. (other colours available)
- Compatible with BB1026 height adjustable backboard system.
- Predrilled to suit BB930 Stadia backboard padding. (padding sold separately)
- System FIBA Level 2 compliant if purchased with a ‘FIBA-F’ or ‘FIBA-A’ upgrade.
- Backboard frame is supported by two torsion bars mounted diagonally on each side of the structure.
- Can be manufactured to suit a maximum outreach of 4.5m.
WHY CHOOSE GRANDSLAM?
- Australian made Quality- Unlike imported systems on the market, all the design and steel fabrication are done to Australian standards in our Queensland based factory.
- Purchasing from us mean you are dealing directly with the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) – not a middle man.
- Being an OEM mean we can control all aspects of our manufacturing ensuring our clients requirements and expectations are met.
- All installations of indoor equipment are completed by Grandslam technicians- we do not use contractors.
- OEM, Australian backed warranties on all equipment provides our clients with the peace of mind that their investment is protected in the all-important warranty period.