Grandslam’s variable height Timber backboard system is an entry level system that provides the classic look and rebounds that only a timber backboard can. Perfect for schools or clubs with budget in mind.
- BB841 Timber backboard.
- Height adjustable between senior and junior levels. (other levels available on request)
- System is gas strut assisted for a safe, quick and effortless operation which reduces the manual handling risks commonly seen in manual winding, worm driven systems on the market.
- Supplied with an easy to use height adjustment tool that is effortlessly operated from floor level
- Supplied with heavy duty BB829 ring, features continuous tube net support system and THE GRAPPLE net secure system.
- Predrilled to accept BB930 Backboard padding. (Sold separately)
- Powder coat finish in Black, White or French Blue. (other colours available)
- Compatible with Grand Slam Models BB1000, BB1002, BB1003, BB1004, BB1005, BB1010, BB1012, BB1018, BB1020, BB1022, BB1024, BB2000, BB2010, BB2020.
- System can be retro fitted to other Brands – call our friendly sales staff for consultation.
WHY CHOOSE GRANDSLAM?
- Australian made Quality- Unlike imported systems on the market, all the design and steel fabrication are done to Australian standards in our Queensland based factory.
- Purchasing from us mean you are dealing directly with the OEM – not a middle man.
- Being an OEM mean we can control all aspects of our manufacturing ensuring our clients requirements and expectations are met.
- All installations of indoor equipment are completed by Grandslam technicians- we do not use contractors.
- OEM, Australian backed warranties on all equipment provides our clients with piece of mind that their investment is protected.