Grandslam’s Forward hinged, Trussed basketball systems can be installed in sports halls with ceiling heights of up to 11 metres.
When it comes to high ceilings in stadiums our proven heavy-duty truss design is unmatched. Manufactured from heavy duty 50 x 50mm SHS this system provides players with the same stable backboard experience as our smaller structures.
Looking for a universally hinged system? Please refer to our BB2000 systems.
- Classic Timber backboard. ( ULTRA Composite and PRO Armour glass backboard options available.)
- Grandslam Classic ring features a continuous tube net support system and THE GRAPPLE net secure system. (Hinged ULTRA PRO ring options available )
- Compatible TW2000 Electric winch – (Remote options available)
- Compatible with BB1026 height adjustable backboard system.
- Predrilled to suit BB930 Stadia backboard padding. (padding sold separately)
- Powder coat finish in Black, White or French Blue. (other colours available)
- System FIBA Level 2 compliant if purchased with a ‘FIBA-F’ or ‘FIBA-A’ upgrade.
- Compatible with PL1000 safety strap recommended for all ceiling mounted systems.
WHY CHOOSE GRANDSLAM?
- Australian made Quality- Unlike imported systems on the market, all the design and steel fabrication are done to Australian standards in our Queensland based factory.
- Purchasing from us mean you are dealing directly with the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) – not a middle man.
- Being an OEM mean we can control all aspects of our manufacturing ensuring our clients requirements and expectations are met.
- All installations of indoor equipment are completed by Grandslam technicians- we do not use contractors.
- OEM, Australian backed warranties on all equipment provides our clients with the peace of mind that their investment is protected in the all-important warranty period.