Grandslam fixed armour glass backboard system provides an international level of play that is a great addition to any venue.
- FIBA compliant Armour glass backboard, featuring a full Aluminium frame.
- supplied with Grandslams BB817 ‘Positive lock’ spring return ring, features a continuous tube net support system and THE GRAPPLE net secure device.
- Supplied with FIBA level Backboard padding. (available in Blue or Black)
- Powder coat finish in Black, White or French Blue. (other colours available)
- Compatible with Grand Slam Models BB1000, BB1002, BB1003, BB1004, BB1005, BB1010, BB1012, BB1018, BB1020, BB1022, BB1024, BB2000, BB2010, BB2020.
- System can be retro fitted to other Brands – call our friendly sales staff for consultation.
WHY CHOOSE GRANDSLAM?
- Australian made Quality- Unlike imported systems on the market, all the design and steel fabrication are done to Australian standards in our Queensland based factory.
- Purchasing from us mean you are dealing directly with the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) – not a middle man.
- Being an OEM mean we can control all aspects of our manufacturing ensuring our clients requirements and expectations are met.
- All installations of indoor equipment are completed by Grandslam technicians- we do not use contractors.
- OEM, Australian backed warranties on all equipment provides our clients with the peace of mind that their investment is protected during the all important warranty period.
This Fixed aluminium frame is complete with armour glass backboard, BB817 positive lock, spring return heavy duty stadium ring, net, and FIBA level backboard frame padding.
For indoor basketball systems only.